Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Good Time & Bad Time! Episode #3


Quote: “Bad times have a scientific value. These are occasions a good learner would not miss.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Friends,
I woke up this morning thinking of you. I was eager to talk with you. Share my thoughts.
Winter Morning



I never missed you more than what I felt today. So, I opened my TAB. And I started typing. Are you okay? How are you feeling? It is the best ever start of a brand new weekend in recent past. The Sun was covered with deep curtain of mist. Dews fall all around. The birds twitted to announce the beginning of a new day. A new day comes up with freshness! New joys! New happiness! And new hope!

 

That EXTRA effort can MAKE big DIFFERENCE

Friends, you are going to feel lazy. And so I was. But I somehow managed to take my body out of the blanket. Put on the pullover. It gave me comfort. I had to put that extra effort to keep it find it out and to put on it. Afterwards, I started feeling the warmth. Temperature was still low. A lazy winter morning was about to come up. But it was pretty enjoyable. I realized to resolve issues you get to put that extra effort. Even when you body acts otherwise. You get to put on that extra effort at the time of adversity. You get to make it a habit to overcome and enjoy even the most adverse times.

Good Time & Bad Time

Time is always good if you think like that. I say it. The difference between good and bad time is your mindset. You can easily convert a bad time to something tolerable. And even to something good. This is what we do. This is what we have to do. This is why, you are still here reading this blog! This is what is called survival strategy. You get to act at the time of adversity. When there is a flood, you get to look for a safe shelter. Don’t we do that?

What Would Happen Today

This weekend was jumped pack with schedules. It was important for me to get up in time. Absolutely must. But temperature and the atmosphere were not supporting. I could have been lying down for one more hour at ease. But I preferred to get up in time. I woke up. I felt the pinch of cold. I put on the pullover. It gave me warmth. It gave me comfort. I started to enjoy as the day was breaking out. As my surroundings was gradually getting noisy. It could have been worse had I preferred to sleep an hour longer.

Had I Been Late By an Hour More

I would get delayed. I would have to skip a number of urgent works. So, I did what I could do to start in time. And finally, I did meet up all the appointments. I took my guitar class after completing weekly accounting works, then, attended my class/ rehearsal at a distance of around one hour. Back home I, along with my pals, rehearsed a few more songs with orchestra. It helps us more when we rehearse in group, I think. And at late night I am at home and sharing my day’s story with you.
Had I been late, I could have missed a few/all of my todos. It would have stressed me more. At the day’s end, I would not have been in a position to have a sound sleep. It gives you great delight when you do not have a list of pending works. You do not have to face a tug-of-war to manage time and commitments.
You can do it in time. Just put that extra effort. You can change bad time to something tolerable, and even to a good time with little bit of EXTRA effort.
It is up to you!


There cannot be any better way to START off a new day than to watch these wonderful VIDEO!!!


Would You Like to GIVE it a Try? It does not cost you an arm and a leg. It costs nothing.

With me! Now?

What do you SAY?

P.S. – I will share a story from my life in my next post to PROVE that you are NEVER too LATE to START something NEW!

Image Source: 123rf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment