Friday, January 4, 2013

Black & White Bath - Episode #2


Quote:  
"Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash". 
George S. Patton

Friends,
Morning starts with tension! A continuation of last night dinner table drama!
My brother declared – “The E.M.I. check has struck my bank”!
EMI! Probably, an inevitable part of any Dream Home Project these days! I know it is manageable. But you get to arrange for fund. So, there is some extra pressure. Anyway, it also means that we are almost into our way towards a better home.

Morning Greeting
Image Courtesy: Panhala.net

A Better Living 

Presently, we are living in an old flat. We have been living here since childhood. It is located in a congested area of Kolkata. You can hear lots of noises from here and there. People are shouting out loud. WE badly need a better home. And finally we got one. Hardly 30 minutes journey from our present place. But it may take up to 2 hours during busy hours of the day to reach our new home. It is being constructed. Tiles have been placed. Painting and polishing work is to be done. A situation, which indicates it is not too far away to get possession. We are heading up for a better living. Shortly!

But E.M.I. 

But the early morning thoughts of E.M.I. just got me feeling low. I tuned the guitar and started to play. I need to tune my mood. Must I make this moment special for me! I have realized it of late – you get to be in a great mood to resolve any issue. And to help and support others. I recover pretty well from my random mood disorder whenever I play. I hope members of my family would continue to allow me making noise early in the morning. And after half an hour of playing, I felt lot better.

A Busy Day Ahead 

BTW I have another busy day waiting. We have made a plan to visit SAGARDWIP, an island in the Bay of Bengal, from 23rd to 25th Jan, 2013. So, I need to complete necessary formalities like booking hotels etc. Feeling even better! Morning does not always show the DAY! Just close your eyes. Imagine the endless sandy beach. Think of the calm tide of Bay of Bengal! And you get FREE from all STRESSES. Relax. Enjoy. I thought of the tour as I took my bath. It is winter, temperature is around thirteen degree Celsius. But I preferred to use cold water fast. And then I used the WARM water. I call it Black-and-White bath. It gives me lots of comfort and pleasure. I forgot the E.M.I. stresses and started to think about the beaches, the palm trees, greeneries of Bengal and beyond. A busy day is waiting ahead. Must I gear up. Everyone Has Tension!

Before I take a break, listen to this beautiful melody from Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands!

 

So, how do you coup up with Tension? 

Traveling? Listening to Music? Gossiping? 

What’s Your Way?

No comments:

Post a Comment